How many.......

moms out there work full time, take your little one to extra-curricular activites and also go to school?

momoftaterbug

Asked by momoftaterbug at 4:08 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• ANyone who does all that . . . hats off to you . .. I don't know how you find the energy . .
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I'm trying to it is just too hard
    momoftaterbug

Comment by momoftaterbug (original poster) at 4:17 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• it is too hard. I got started working two jobs since one entry level job does not pay the rent & bills. I was fortunate enough to find another mom who stayed at home to watch my daughter for less money than a day-care. Her daughters and mine became sisters. I never stopped working, but stayed in the minimum wage rut for a very long time. Nothing is harder than being a single mother having to do it all on her own two feet. And I'm very annoyed of being compared with other moms who don't know the world of a working mom. I'm glad that someone finally does.

Peace
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 4:25 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I did, but I finished my master's degree in 2009, so now it's just work, my activities, and the kids' activities.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I work full-time. I take DD to dance classes, DS1 to the gym and DS2 to daycare. I finished school lonnnnnnnnng ago.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Everything except the school part! And the Work is at Home
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:22 AM on Apr. 15, 2011