What are some of your family's traditions?

My grandmother always makes lasagna for dinner on Christmas and on Easter we always make a ham and have an Easter egg hunt for the kids.

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 4:18 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Most of our fammily traditions went away when my grandmother passed in 2010 =( She used to make pigs feet and cabbage EVERY New Years (yum) and we used to go to Yosemite every summer....now that I'm married and have my own family I plan on starting some of my own...I would like to have a HUGE bbq at the end of every summer just because, I would like to start going back to Yosemite and I think it would be fun to go to Apple Hill every Halloween instead of trick or treating (it's getting too dangerous and I was too paranoid last Halloween to let Kelley eat any of her candy lol)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• We do Noche Buena which is an old Cuban custom the night before Christmas, the whole family gathers and we eat pork, black beans and white rice and yucca.

Answer by older at 4:28 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• with all the grandkids when you lose your first tooth and learn how to tie your shoes you get a dollar
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 7:35 PM on Apr. 13, 2011