should i ask?

so i found out that my DH talked to other females while we were together and married. he even planned on meeting up and having sex with one of them. and to take the other one out on a date. my question is should i ask these women if he actually went through with it. i dont believe my DH since he never told me about them i found out myself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• YES!!!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 4:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• yes
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 4:45 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i know someone with the same situation [i know the guy and i just found this out]... i wonder if you are her... ummm... is your man in the military? if he is, then we may be talking about the same guy and i would be willing to talk to you about it if you needed.

anyways, i had a situation where i wondered if something was going on with my man and a woman from work. although i believed my man, i asked the woman if there was anything going on with the two of them, woman to woman. of course she said no, but it gave her a heads up that i wasnt afraid to confront her and i was suspicious of it so that maybe if ever something was going to happen, that she would know that i know whats up. i dont think there is a problem with it as long as you arent pointing fingers and being rude because you dont really know what happened yet. people are more likely to be truthful if you confront them in a nice, mature way. i think.
    Anonymous

• Your trust has already been destroyed. Why make it worse for yourself?
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• OP yes my DH is a marine . i just want to find out the truth if he did actually go through with it i dont want to be with the bastard. i just sent her a msg and gave her the facts that i found so im not making stuff up.
    Anonymous

• More than half a million people with AIDS have died in the USA. There have been at least 37,000 new AIDS diagnoses each year since 1989.
    In recent years the annual number of AIDS diagnoses has remained relatively stable, with an estimated 37,852 reports in 2006. In total, an estimated 1,014,797 people have been diagnosed with AIDS in the USA.
    The number of deaths among people with AIDS has also remained relatively constant since 1999, and was estimated at 14,627 in 2006. Since the beginning of the epidemic, an estimated 565,927 people with AIDS have died in the USA.
    If these statistics are not enough to scare you into finding out from the women, then I don't know what would be. Try not to sound vindictive or threatening when you talk to them. You'll get the info you want, and I'd dump him like a load of manure, if I were you and found out that he has cheated.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 4:55 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• oh the guy i know is in the army. different guy, same story. you did exactly what i would do. and if it was true... i would be out. the guy i know did go through with it, i heard anyways.
    Anonymous

• OP idk why my DH would do something like that to me i trusted him so much but know i wonder if he will do it again. and this female told him she loved him and missed him. my gut is telling me something happened so i need to know.
    Anonymous

• I think you should go online, make a personal ad, hook up with some INCREDIBLY sexy piece of ass, and have hot animal sex with him.

Revenge is the best medicine.
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 5:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I would forget it and most importantly forget him! he has destroyed your trust...why waste anymore of your time on this loser?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:23 PM on Dec. 1, 2008