How do you honor God in your life?

CoffeeWriter

Asked by CoffeeWriter at 4:22 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Me personally.

By living my life as well as I can. Being the best "me", the best person I can be, I honor God in my life. That entails every aspect of my life. From: how I volunteer my time, how I use my personal "me" time, how I view the world and all it's peoples, how I interact with my fellow humans in this world, my thoughts....etc... Every aspect of my life, and how I choose to view them and live them, are the ways in which I choose honor God.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:30 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I honor nature but I guess that isn't the same thing. I honor by trying to do right by the world and respecting that nature will eventually balance itself out no mater the cost. We can only take but so much. I also honor life.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 4:24 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• By living a life he would expect me. I also love my neighbors as myself (friends, family and even enemies when I can I atleast try). I volunteer and give back to the community because I think it good to do since God has given me so many blessings in my life. I raise my children knowing the Gospels and in Christ so I know I have served him and them well and they can make a choice on the path they choose as adults.

Answer by gemgem at 4:25 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• By praying and doing my best to live that will make Him proud of me =)
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 4:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• through the Goddess
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 4:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I pray; not as often as I used to.
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 4:23 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Through prayer, worship, and praise. By remaining faithful to my husband. By tithing. By thinking before I speak and before I act. By serving in the church and helping others whenever and however I can.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 1:06 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• We pray before meals, we pray before bedtime.

I try to become Christ-like. The whole idea is that you have less, and need less to have MORE. Live simply.
    MamaMia9999

Answer by MamaMia9999 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I don't.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:16 PM on Apr. 13, 2011