Easter Eggs

What do you do for decorative eggs? Do you blow them out? I just tried this method & yeah I wont be doing that for like 6 or more eggs not happening. Do you boil them? If so how long will they last as a decoration on the counter? I dont wanna eat them afterwards just wanna dye them & place them into a pretty basket for decoration.

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Holidays

• kmart,walmart, target.....they all had some great decortive eggs for cheap......i havent been in pier 1 in a while but i think they have some too.....because eggs boiled or uncooked arent going to last more than a day or 2 sitting around the house .......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:20 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• boiled eggs don't last long. so it would be safe to say that blowing out the yolk is the way to go.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• My mom got those plastic eggs and just the wraps and just slid them on the eggs and used those to decorate eggs for the house.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 4:57 PM on Apr. 13, 2011