I feel so weak, does anyone else feel this bad?

I am 5 weeks pregnant and I feel like crap all the time. I feel nauseous from the time I wake up til I go to sleep. My first pregnancy I felt great, but this one is miserable. I just don't think its normal to feel so weak and sick like this. I haven't seen the ob/gyn yet to get everything started. Has anyone else felt this bad. What's worse is that I'm a single mom of a 1 year old and I don't have the energy to chase after him, I haven't even bathed him in like 3 or 4 days, thats how terrible I feel

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• With my 3rd baby i felt that way everyday for 12 weeks!!!! It is normal. make sure you are taking your vitamins and drink lots of water. Be sure to eat well too. Other than that just stick it out until u are out of your 1st trimester. I know its hard feeling that way when you still have others to take care of. As for bathing.....give him a bath with you...Then you can both relax. Take care and good luck
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 4:50 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i feel nausea every single day, and in the beginning it was so terrible i didnt get off the couch for days, even to bathe. i feel weak in the morning, like dizzy and lightheaded like i'm gonna pass out. i have to eat for strength even if im not hungry. oatmeal helps a lot. i asked my OB and she said that can be a sign of anemia if ur not getting enough iron, but my levels were excellent, so its just that a baby can drain a lot of ur energy and make u feel like crap. so make sure u get an iron test, and if its not fine, just eat crackers and try to get thru it is all i can suggest. good luck!
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i have felt really sick this time also. this is my second child. i am 6months preg and i still feel like crap. i guess its just normal.
    majikalmama

Answer by majikalmama at 7:29 PM on Dec. 1, 2008