How many times have you left him?

How many times have you left your husband or vice versa and came back?
Are you able to forgive and forget the reasons you left or were left to begin with?

MexTexmom2

Asked by MexTexmom2 at 4:56 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Never left for more than over night. I'm starting to think that he will never forget that or never not hold it over my head. I can forgive and forget but he can't and he is unable to take responsibility. So it looks like I will be leaving for good, and I'm trying my hardest to make that decision and stick with it, without losing my mind.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 4:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• never left.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 4:59 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Never left. In 13 yrs we've only had one misunderstanding that could have jeopardized our relationship. And I never let it get that far before we talked.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 5:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Never...
    We do fight of course but we always work it out before it gets that bad.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I left him once for 6 weeks when we were dating. He did nothing wrong. I had just ended a 2 yr engagement to the last guy I dated & was worried my feelings for my now husband were "rebound feelings" After working out my own issues, I called him up and the rest is history :)
    since_3.18.93

Answer by since_3.18.93 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• @amazingrace83 I'm sorry for what your going through. What ever you decide to do I am sure will be the right thing to do.
    MexTexmom2

Comment by MexTexmom2 (original poster) at 5:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I am leaving for good in june. I have so much more to do with my life and this feast or famine is dragging me down I can do bad all by myself and better by myself.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I've never left, even though we're going through a hell of a lot right now, unfortunately. :-(
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I almost did. But we talked. It out nefore it hot bad 4 yes married.
    amanda81919

Answer by amanda81919 at 5:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Never. We've been together since we were 17 and married almost 14 years now.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2011