West at Home

Has anyone ever worked for West at Home? How is it? I submitted my app a couple of months ago and I still have not heard anything back from them.

momoftaterbug

Asked by momoftaterbug at 4:56 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• I've heard of it. I haven't heard much about it though, aside of the fact you need a sperate phone line for the job. There is (or was) a West location where I live and I knew many people who worked there.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 4:59 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I worked for them back in 2007/2008. I really enjoyed, however it was hard making a consistent amount of income because you aren't guaranteed hours. They roll out available hours once a week (never tell you when, you just have to stalk the site and look for them) for the following week, and you have to snag the hours you want to work before everyone else does. I made $9 an hour I believe. But the way they did the hours is what made me decide to quit...
    MichaelsMom330

Answer by MichaelsMom330 at 4:59 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I had looked into that and other at home jobs in the past, but they wouldn't work for our Family as I needed to have a quiet background for most jobs. I have a 3 1/2 year old Son and 2 year old Daughter so that obviously wasn't a possibility for me. I now work from home and I love it! Our Team has come up with free training videos on what to look out for and what to avoid when looking to work from home. Feel free to visit: www.CEOTrainingVideo.com to take advantage of the free training.

Best Wishes!
    www.ErikaCarrillo.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 10:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2011