Always kinda damp in the pantie region...

It smells slightly like ammonia so I am thinking it is pee. How do I know for sure? I am not pregnant, I had my tubes tied 3 years ago. I am 30 I have had 2 kids via cesarean. Is the some sort of panty liner that will change color if it's pee?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Health

• You could have an infection and it's discharge. I would see your gyno
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 5:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I know there are lots of women who have continence issues after childbirth. I've never heard of a color changing pad? Maybe you can go get checked by the doctor to find out for sure. There are exercises you can do to strenthen that muscle if that is the problem.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 5:07 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I have no insurance currently. Not of r a few weeks. this has been going on a while... I am wanting to say a year or so but is getting worse. No color or texture and no itching or redness...You think it could be an infection? Hmmm... I 'll look more into that route I guess.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:08 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Could it be just sweat? Do you always wear pants? If you do, that could be the culprit. Women need to "air out" by wearing skirts and dresses more, giving the vagina a chance to breathe. Always wearing pants (and tight undies or thongs) isn't good for the vagina and can cause dampness, which can lead to yeast infections. I heard this from a doctor.
    ilovepoms

Answer by ilovepoms at 7:09 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I would say sweat if it's got a strong ammonia smell.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 11:49 AM on Apr. 14, 2011