I have a crazy sister! vent...

My younger sister drives me crazy! Ok here's a little backround... She has been addicted to crack and was prostituting but is now clean and living nearby with a guy I really like and he gets along great with the family. Right before she got clean she found out she was pregnant and thats why she stopped using... Since then I have tried to help her in any way I could to help her stay clean and get on her feet with her new family ( oh and she has another child that lives with the father). I let her live with me for a while with her boyfriend almost completly rent free other than the ocasional gallon of milk or pizza. I had to throw her out because she accused me of trying to take her son away from her and I couldnt live with someone who thought I could do something like that. Even after I still helped out runnig her everywhere... moving her into her new apartment, babysitting 2-3 times a week or more. going to court, buying things for the new house, you name it... well she called me yesterday and asked me to take her to the dentist. I told her I was really tired my 17 mo was up most of the night and she said she'd try to find someone else and call me back, my grandmother took her... well tonight I found out that my older son has a school thing and I asked if she could babysit for 15 min until my Dh got home and she told me how horrible i was because I let her down yesterday! WTH! Am I losing my mind? I told her where she could stick it and all of her BS... what would you guys do?

Oh and PS... She serving time on the weekends that the family is supposed to also find the time to babysit for her, for the next two years.

Finkette

Asked by Finkette at 5:16 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Stop helping her because she depends on it. After a little nit of time goes by shell appreciate what you've done for hrr
    amanda81919

Answer by amanda81919 at 5:40 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• HMMM, call it quits, be polite, and don't help her anymore,,
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:25 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• WOW..] For sure you have done alot for your sister and stood beside her through the duration. You for sure are a blessing. HOWEVER, .. lol here goes. YOU ARE AN enabler for her. I get that you want to help guide her and lead her to the right path... but sometimes people tend to EXSPECT things rather than APPRECIATE. I hope that she can have the will to stay straight after this baby is born and continue this path.

I certainly would have told her as well to shove it all up her rump... and think about it the next time she needs me.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 5:32 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• leave her right where she at
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:32 PM on Apr. 13, 2011