How often do you..... adult content

My fiancée and I have been having issues with our sex life. He wants it all the time and, well, I want it about once a month. This is getting to the point where it's interfering with our daily lives because he has so much pent up tension. I want dearly to want sex, I just don't and I have to idea why. Help??

IrishMomma727

Asked by IrishMomma727 at 5:26 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• I've heard the longer you go without sex the longer you CAN go without sex and the more you have it, the more you want it...understand? So my advice would be to just give in once in awhile...you'll get your mojo back and you'll be making hubby to be happy....it also probably wouldnt hurt to ask the Dr why your labido is so low....good luck mama
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:29 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Oh and to answer lol....We have sex about 3 times a week and oral sex 5-7 days a week
    Lucky209

• Maybe your diet is taking away. Your drive or a hormonal imbalance
    Well good luck with that.
    amanda81919

Answer by amanda81919 at 5:30 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• You can't expect a man to only have sex once a month. There are times that I don't want to have sex but I do because it makes my husband happy. One of the main reasons guys cheat on there wives is because their lack of a sex life at home. Suck it up and think about your man. I feel sorry for the poor guy.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 5:30 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• This was a CONSTANT Issue with my DH when we first got together, it was actually our only battle and was hard to get through, I'm happy to say 14 years in to being with him, he's calmed down... a little and finally has accepted only 2-3 times a week lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• i cant go more then 4 days without it
    jennay520

Answer by jennay520 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• My husband and I average sex 5 times a week, and we are sexual and intimate every single day in one way or another.

Some of the main drains on a woman sex drive are: sex, feeling unappreciated, underlying resentments/tensions/ill feelings in regards to their partner &/or relationship, being too tired, being in "mommy" mode instead of "woman with needs and desires" mode, hormone fluxes after child birth, not being sexually stimulated emotionally enough. not being sexually stimulated mentally enough...etc.

The way to get your desire revved back up.. Is first figure out why your desire has slowed to begin with.. Once you pinpoint the "why's" ..Then begin working those issues out.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:46 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I have been in your shoes in a past relationship about 10 years ago. I was very unhappy and just didn't have any sex drive at all and honestly, that's just not healthy.
    I've been in my current relationship for almost 2 years and we recently officially moved in together.. although in reality we've spent just about every night together for the past year and we have sex usually 5 - 7 times a week now.. sometimes more.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 5:49 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I think for most couples, how much sex they depends on a million things....the kids, work, familiy or medical issues. Some things we can change and others we can't. If your libedo is low try to find out if its stress or medical and fix it if you can. If its the kids get a babysitting and surprise hubby with a trip to a hotel/motel for a few hours. Sometimes hubby and I have to remind eachother, hey we are stressed but I still love you and and want you..soon. Other times we can't get it enough and we are sneaking into the laundry room.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 5:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Once a month? That poor man!

If you want to want sex, then why not simply have sex?

Figure out how to turn yourself on. Remember how awesome sex is and those days when you used to crave your fiance.....what happened?

The more you do it, the more you'll want it. Let yourself be turned on by him. You may find that, once you get started, you'll wonder why you were so resistant.

If you are bored with sex, then try something new (new position, location, toy, time of day, fantasy, etc.) to spice it up. There's no excuse for boring sex.

Get creative.

Initiate. Simply "giving in" to your man is not enough. Be enthusiastic. Enjoy yourself. Enjoy teasing him. Pounce on him. Whisper in his ear over dinner that you're not wearing any panties.

He's your fiance, for God's sake. Have fun with him!
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 6:16 PM on Apr. 13, 2011