Are there any grocery stores in Michigan that double coupons over 50 cents?

I'm a great coupon cutter but have been very disappointed that most coupons now require you to buy more than one of the item and my grocery store Meijer no longer doubles coupons over 50 cents. What good is a 50 cent coupon when you have to buy 3 items? Or, many coupons now are 55. so they cannot be doubled.
So, are there any stores that double past 50 cents any more?

marihand

Asked by marihand at 5:32 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Shopping

• that's why I quit using coupons for the most part- who needs to buy 3 of something at a time!

maybe call grocery stores in your area and ask them what their policy on that is
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• try kroger, I used to work there-and I remember us doing that. unless they changed it
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 5:44 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Kmart doubles up to an obscene amount like $2 I think every so often. Sign up for emails on kmart.com and you will get alerts. you have to read the fine print though I think its 20 coupons at a time.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 7:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2011