Miracles happen in mysterious ways:)!

they really do!:)
i just wanted to share my experience with some of you mommas i will try to make it short because i don't want to take up to much of your day!

well the other day i made a post saying:I could really use a friend right now,and in that post i explained that i needed someone to talk to that wouldn't judge me,and that could have gave me some great advice...well being the sweet hearts that they are a lot of people Pm me and they all gave me really helpful advice i explained to them that my husband was killed in a car accident last month and that i found out a week or two after he passed that i was pregnant,now im 6 1/2 weeks pregnant..well i also explained to them that i wanted to get an abortion i don't really believe in them but i just thought it was to soon for me to have a baby and a lot of them mentioned: that this baby is a gift and its the last thing i have left of my husband,i really didn't want to get an abortion but i felt i had to well today was the day that i made my decision to get an abortion and i had been praying all day asking God to send me a sign if im not doing the right thing,well my appointment was at 1"o'clock today and when i left work i was running super late for my appointment,first when i got on the freeway i got a flat tire i had to wait a half an hour for triple A to come and fix it,after that i was still trying to make my appointment so i started speeding on the freeway so i could get there and i got pulled over by the police,after that i thought maybe i could still make my appointment so i know a short cut witch is the streets so i got off the freeway and decided to take the streets,NOW this short cut never has traffic but today the streets were just packed so i got back on the freeway&guess what? it was jam packed after sitting in traffic for a hour i was just thinking and i busted out in tears thanking God for sending me so many signs & im Proud to say that i wont be getting an abortion i haven't told any of my family of my in laws yet that i was pregnant,i only told you cafe moms:)! soo i just had to share my story! thanks every one who Listened and who gave me advice:)!

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 5:35 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• I missed you original post but I am happy to hear you have made a choice you can be happy with. I am sure your friends and family will be more than supportive. Congrats!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:37 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• That's an amazing story. Maybe your husband was watching from heaven and helping to put all of these obstacles in your way to keep you from making the wrong choice. Blessings to you and best of luck.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 5:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• So happy for you and your "God Given" decision. God will provide, don't stress and rejoice in your gift.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 5:40 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• thanks momma:) thanks alot!:)
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 5:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• God works in mysterious ways :) congrats on your baby, I didn't know you were pregnant, that is so amazing. I have you in my thoughts often after your post about your husband. Hugs!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• @amber1330 yea no one really knew lol no one in my family knows yet eather but thanks momma:)thanks alot!
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 6:01 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• What an amazing blessing!! This baby is going to be something special. (s)he must be if GOD did all that just to save it!! This is such an awesome post!! Congrats on your little bun!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 6:34 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• thanks momma:)!
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 6:46 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• This is great news!!!! I am so happy for you, I am sure the family will be too and the in laws will have a piece of their son, how very wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 7:10 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• @older thanks alot momma:)!
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 7:19 PM on Apr. 13, 2011