Any info is really really helpful

does anyone know of jobs i can do from home on the computer? and only on the computer? whether it be blogging or something i just need to start getting money to find a good place to live before my son is born, iv already tried to apply for jobs at stores and they all tell me that since im 5 months pregnant they cant hire me till after he babies here

i really need to find a job

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 5:36 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• There are a ton of things you can do.  First and foremost, have you thought about eBay.   You really can make a full time living by selling items on eBay.   Freelance writing is another great way to go.  Lots of sites to choose from!  I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  I also have a listing of freelance writing sites to check on.  You are more than welcome to browse through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.  The listing of freelance writing is on the right hand side under Popular Posts.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• There are several survey sites that you could do. Pay is not great but it is something =)
    Pandaresearch.com, inboxdollars.com are a couple to get you started and there will be links to others within these sites
    Good luck and congratulations on the baby
    Corilyn1221

Answer by Corilyn1221 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• :O wow thank you :D
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 6:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Congratulations on your pregnancy! I work from home online and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 ½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we are dedicated to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, NO Parties, NO RISK!!! It’s an enjoyable and flexible home business.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms! Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Moms working from home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 10:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• anyone who has told you that they can't hire you because you are pregnant, is breaking the law!!

http://www.eeoc.gov/

Answer by rkoloms at 4:44 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• rkoloms- they wont hire me because im pregnant yes, but also because they know ill be gone from work for 6 months or more, i cant lift anything and all the jobs i qualify for require lifting merch and putting it on shelves
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 5:03 PM on Apr. 14, 2011