Ive been looking at homebase jobs and im not sure which one i should go for?

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 5:44 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• Jobs or businesses? If it is jobs, apply for them all and see which ones you are offered. If it is a business, then make sure to ask to see their general agreement and other polices. Years ago, I was going to join a home based business but did not agree with some of their polices.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• What exactly are you looking at? Are you looking at a job or starting a business?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:59 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Home-based jobs, such as call center jobs... well, I would just apply to as many as possible. Remember, for every one job offered out there, there are literally thousands of applicants. You can also call around to your local call centers and see if they hire from home. Around here, I know that BCBS, Sprint and many others do. If you have a Convergys near you, they are always hiring as well! Good luck.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Homebased jobs are tough to come across. I have a homebased business, which I personally feel is better for you in the long run. The only website I can think of is: www.wahm.com

Best Wishes!
    www.ErikaCarrillo.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 10:46 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I work for a company called It Works! Thy sell health products to help one lose weight, but their #1 known product is the ultimate applicator! You place it wherever you choose, normally on your stomach, for 45 minutes, and the inches just come off, and continue to come off for 72 hours! Sounds crazy I know, but the gel on the wrap detoxs, tones, and firms. I lost 3 inches in the first 45 minutes, and an additional 2 inches in the first 72 hours! I became a distributor after falling in love with the product and having so many friends and family interested. This product sells it's self... which is a good thing b/c i'm not the best seller. I also started a facebook page and people come to me, I don't have to search for them! I'm now able to get the It Works! products for free instead of having to pay the customer price! Through the end of April you can become a distributor for only $99, what's so great about that, is tha
    mommylovehug

Answer by mommylovehug at 10:39 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing and small business marketing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:46 PM on Apr. 14, 2011