I know this might sound crazy... but if I didn't know better I would swear I'm pregnant two years after having my tubes cut and burned during my last c-section. I haven't taken a hpt yet... scared I guess. I know it's possible but extremely rare. Has any one else become pregnant after having their tubes cut and burned?

I'm 5 days late for AF, swollen tender breast, saliva galore, vomiting and nausea (with a break around 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.) for the past week+, light cramping but no spotting or signs of AF, sharp pain in my ears (I had this with all three of my previous pregnancies), fatigue etc.

AnnieLane

Asked by AnnieLane at 11:07 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• http://www.tubal.org/campaginStart.htm
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I appreciate the info... but I'm not sure if that pertains to me. I haven't experienced any post-tubal complications or side effects.
    AnnieLane

Answer by AnnieLane at 11:24 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Well. I had my tubes untied and a tubal reversal done. It took us 8 years and alot of drugs before we conceived our last boy. This wanting to be pregnant can cause a false sense of pregnancy. It's as if you want it so bad your body produces symptoms. I would consult with a good fertility doctor if this is what you too really want. I wish you good luck, but beware the ups and downs are very emotionally draining.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 11:32 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• The last thing I wanted was an unplanned pregnancy. I've had 3 boys and have a heart condition that makes delivery really dangerous. My hubby and I went through all sorts of fertility test/treatments before we conceived our last boy. If I am (I realize this is highly unlikely) then of course we will be happy for another blessing. If I'm not, I don't plan on trying to conceive. We are actually going through the process to adopt a girl right now. Congrats on your miracle!
    AnnieLane

Answer by AnnieLane at 11:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I would advise a visit to your OB. I had the same thing happen between my second and third child and it was a fibroid with a kidney infection! Don't wait, get that appointment!
    ladyoprayer2

Answer by ladyoprayer2 at 6:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Thanks ladies. I took a hpt and it was negative. Still no AF but I am going to make an appointment to see my doc.
    AnnieLane

Answer by AnnieLane at 12:28 AM on Jul. 11, 2008