There is seriously something wrong with me :(

I don't want to clean, I don't want to cook, all I want to do is lay down and sleep. I take care of my little ones, but that is all I want to do. I have no motivation what so ever. I am pregnant and it seems to be getting worse. I obviously force myself to do all the things I don't want to do, but I seriously do not know what is wrong with me. It is completely out of character for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Health

• sounds like you are exhausted.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• It sounds like you are suffering from clinical depression. Please, be sure to mention it to your doctor, before it gets worse.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 5:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• How far along are you?
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• anemia or low sugar leaves what are you eating and how much ?

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 5:53 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Well, obviously you need to discuss your concerns w/ your Dr. It could be that you are anemic, or just plain worn out from being pregnant & taking care of little ones. It could be you feel depressed, or it's a combination of all of those. I've had days where I get in a funk & dont want to do anything either. But then something will happen to make me laugh, & I remember that life is pretty good. Talk to your Dr. & get your rest. Maybe a girls night out is necessary to help boost your spirits! GL! :) *Hugs*
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Honestly it sounds like depression. People can have clinical depression and not even realize it. Also if it's just fatigue, then like the other posts said it could be anemia. I would bring it up to your doctor. Good luck!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• oh and i forgot dehydration

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 6:01 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• the reason I'm saying these thing with 1st when i was pregnant with my son i had bad morning sickness so i got putt on pills but my morning sickness did not go away the pills stop you being sick but they don't stop you feeling sick so i never really wanted to eat or drink . in my 2 pregnancy the morning sickness was back but i just did not wona eat or drink so i could not be sick  its was not something i desied i juat niver felt hungery ever i lost weight when pregnant my hubby makes me eat but even that is less than one meal a day i become dehydrated but manged to keep my self of the drips on my 2nd pregnancy i was borderline anemic at my blood test but by the time the baby was born i was very baby anemic  and as i was not eating so my sugar levels were low i was not diabetic .  i felt so ill i was so sleepy all the time it was horrible

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 6:19 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Pregnancy can alone make a woman feel tired. But how are you feeling otherwise? Are you physically ok? No pain or anything? I know I feel unmotivated and just want to lie down if I am overly stressed about something. I don't know what is going on in your life, with your finances, or relationship, but could one of those things be causing the feelings you are having?
    ilovepoms

Answer by ilovepoms at 7:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I went through that. I was exhausted in my first trimester. :( It got better for me...if it does not soon, your dr. may have some advice to help :) I hope you get to feeling up to par soon!
    jtruax

Answer by jtruax at 7:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2011