Poor little guy

my son has the worst of luck anyone can have. he has swollen tonsils (which hopefully tomorrow the ENT doctor will schedule to take them out) he got mommy's lovely hay fever and now he has a horrible sinus infection that is making his nose run and i can barely keep up with it and it is so sore u barely touch it and he screams. what do u moms suggest i use for the soreness?

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 5:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• that sounds like my son, I swear he is always sick :( he has sinus issues and allergies and fevers all the time and catches every cold out there.. chloraseptic for his sore throat
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• You might try Boogie Wipes on his nose. They are similar to baby wipes, but made to not irritate raw noses. I bought them at Walgreen's. You can also use a little antiboitic ointment. GL!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 6:22 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I rub Petroleum Jelly on the nose and upper lip. It really works well. I also have really soft tissues.
    Wiccangirl24

Answer by Wiccangirl24 at 9:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2011