How Do I Get Help Learning To Make Siggies??

I am new to making siggies.I joined a couple groups that help and give tuts on making siggies.These groups are dead.There is very little or no activity in them.I have posted questions in the groups and I was lucky to get one answer and sometimes no answer/reply.I'm using Paint.Net.Can you please tell me if there's any websites that can help me? or anyone on Cafe Mom that can help me?

alisha34886

Asked by alisha34886 at 5:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I have no idea.. but i'm sooo Glad you asked... hopefully someone will see and be able to help. GL
    jayme009

Answer by jayme009 at 7:04 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• There are MANY MANY groups here to learn how to make them. Go to the Groups tab and search the word, "siggys" or photo editing to find groups.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:04 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• There are also many lady's IN groups that are happy to make you a siggy
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:05 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I have checked the group tabs and searched through them.Most of them use Paint Shop or Gimp.I use Paint.Net.
    alisha34886

Comment by alisha34886 (original poster) at 7:07 PM on Apr. 13, 2011