Does it suprise you that she is from the Left Coast? I would have guessed Minnesota.

Dem Rep Mocks Tea Party Freshman With Dumb Southern Accent

http://nation.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/13/dem-rep-mocks-tea-party-freshman-dumb-southern-accent

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 6:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Carpy,

Maybe she is just Minnesota nice.  LOL

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 11:18 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I have a southern accent. Just because I speak slowly doesn't mean I am slow. Just because this woman speaks quicker doesn't mean she is quick.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:37 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• And what exactly is wrong with a Southern accent?

Not a thing unless its a faked one used to mock someone....
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 6:17 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Well, I think this proves you don't need class to be elected to Congress. Any old idiot will do.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 6:16 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• HAHAHA!!! carpy..funny!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:11 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• nada, hopeandglory..absolutely nothing.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• hey I live in Kentucky now but im originally from California and Arizona, and my husbands whole family is from here (KY) and I can understand everyone. My husband doesn't have an accent at all.

There are alot of states far far worse than Kentucky. of course it depends upon what part of the state your in too.............
    ladysylpher

Answer by ladysylpher at 7:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Question did you have the same reaction to all of the news stations that reported the UCLA students rant? 

How is this not more news worthy?

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 6:36 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Wow. Well, I'd probably slap her mouth shut. Good thing she's in CA where she needs to stay.
    She should probably issue an apology before the background checks begin. Oh! too late......
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:22 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I think some, not all, but some liberals are sociopaths that think ONLY of what THEY deem is worthy to be "thought". Why else would liberals knee-jerk reaction to criticism always be in the form of belittling comments of the conservative speaker instead of constructive rebuttal? Liberals are often totalitarian in their intent and they are coming out of the closet in droves to tout their Marxist socialist dreams of an America ruled by a benevolent central government that will be the be all and end all of every citizens needs...like Lawrence O'Donnell of MSNBC I'm certain survivors of the Soviet Union that have come to the US would be able to explain the ignorance of those that champion the one party rule.
    annabarred

Answer by annabarred at 1:40 PM on Apr. 14, 2011