Do your kids like to cook with you?

For those mommas who love to cook, do your kids enjoy learning by your side? Do you cook together? What's your favorite dish to make with your kids?

lore_tex

Asked by lore_tex at 6:08 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Food & Drink

• All 5 of my kids love to help out in the kitchen! During the summer they each get a night to choose a meal and help make it!
    KamiB79

Answer by KamiB79 at 6:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Mine loves to make his own recipes, I get to be the taste tester- which can sometimes be very scary =)
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 6:10 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• skittles1108, my kids do that too, create their own recipes sometimes. :) I once had to indulge in a piece of white bread with grape jelly, cut into a very decorative arrangement on the plate, dotted with pepperoni chunks, and green olives. Mmmmm. lol
    lore_tex

Comment by lore_tex (original poster) at 6:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• My ds loves to help me, but since he is only 3 I have to keep it semi simple when he is helping. We like to make homemade pizzas, pancakes, a lot of baking, he helps with mashed potatoes, and some pastas ( mainly storing once the things are off the stove) I can't wait until both kids are older and they can help more! :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 6:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• My little ones like to cut out biscuits, put toppings on pizzas, make and decorate cookies, and stir just about anything.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 6:26 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Yes they do. They lovel to make their own pizza.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 9:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• My kids like to help mix things up and they like to lick the bowl, but that's about all.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 10:45 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• She's only 4, but she does like to help. I let her break eggs, add pre measured seasonings, and stir some things.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:47 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Yes, my son does like to help out.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:21 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• They like to bake with me. Cookies and cupcakes mostly.
    chiquis

Answer by chiquis at 12:26 AM on Apr. 15, 2011