Is it normal for vomiting to return at 30 weeks pregnant???? adult content

I am 30w2d today and I have been unable to keep any food down for the past 2 days. I eat and about 10 minutes later it comes right back up. Not to mention my bowels have been quite loose along with the vomiting. There is no fever or any other symptoms so I am sure it is not the flu or something else like that. Not even the Tums will help keep the food down. Not sure if this is normal, or what and kinda getting sick of getting sick, so I thought I'd put this out there.

sianniona

Asked by sianniona at 6:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i have heard of women not having nausea and vomiting at all until the third trimester..also, your doctor should be able to subscribe you something for your nausea/vomiting..its not a good thing to not be able to keep anything down;obviously..just keep putting down fluids no matter what so you dont get dehydrated and pass out (happened to me, not fun)...even if you end up vomiting up all the fluids, keep putting them down...and call your doctor..GL, hope you feel better soon.
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 7:24 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Yep it is normal but no fun for sure. It could come and go, no telling.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:16 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• yes,morning sickness can return

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• does it stay the rest of the time? or will it go away? I cant deal with this again, it was awful the first time around.
    sianniona

Comment by sianniona (original poster) at 6:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• oh great, just what i need. lol
    sianniona

Comment by sianniona (original poster) at 6:23 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I read it can come either early or late...so I suppose it can return. Have you talked to your dr? That seems pretty severe, so I might go get checked out.
    jtruax

Answer by jtruax at 6:28 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• no i havent yet, i am gonna call her tomorrow if it continues
    sianniona

Comment by sianniona (original poster) at 6:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2011