Do you think that eating more often can be a sign of pregnancy?

cynthia1028

Asked by cynthia1028 at 6:21 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Not necessarily. I was actually eating the same when I found out I was pregnant. I then got severe nausea, and had trouble eating some days. That really is a better sign...nausea.
    jtruax

Answer by jtruax at 6:25 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• It could be a slight factor. It isn't really a good thing to judge whether u r pregnant or not tho. Sometimes, increased, or decreased activity could lead you to want to eat more. Stress could play a factor in it too. There are so many reason why people eat more that i wouldnn't jump to conclusions yet, unless no other reason would make sense for your increased hungry... :) hope i helped!
    sillymumof2

Answer by sillymumof2 at 6:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I'm pregnant and have not had any nausea and I am hungry all the time!!!!!
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 6:35 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• the night i found out i was pregnant, before i took the test, i was at work and i told my boss i needed to get home because i was starving! lol he was like you sure have been hungry alot lately! then i took the test when i got home. haha so for me it was!
    jdish

Answer by jdish at 10:21 PM on Apr. 13, 2011