I already have a kid shes my little girl ans shell be 2in september since a year and a half ago ive been trying to get pregnant and till the day i still cant does anyone no why i cant yet n plus neither my husband nor i am takin care of myself !

cynthia1028

Asked by cynthia1028 at 6:24 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Sometimes stress of trying will make you unable to concieve, Do you chart your ovulation, theres lots of research on best times to try getting pregnant online I'd try that and talk to a dr u may have developed a condition my sister got pregnant at 16 but when she was old enough 22 and wanted a baby she found out she doesnt ovulate but once or twice a year and needed medication to help. gl
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 6:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Why would you want to get pregnant when neither your hub nor you are taking care of yourself?

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 6:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• look up REFLEXOLOGY find the fertility find an ovulation chart plus i recomend prenatal vitamins, do all that then add sperm
    NTAMS

Answer by NTAMS at 6:29 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Sometimes if you try to hard it just doesn't happen. Stop trying and get your mind set on NOT wanting another one. Before you know it you're pregnant.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 6:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I agree with pp---start tracking your ovulation if you haven't started to do so already.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:30 PM on Apr. 13, 2011