How can i keep this little boy inside me a little longer???

im 20 weeks prego and every sence i was 9wks pregnent i have had so many problems. my baby boy's heart beat keeps dropping. they wan't to deliever him on june 7th 2011 i will only be 28 weeks im so scared. i have another son who is almost 7 that was born at 30wks and was so tiny and sick. what should i do to try to keep him in a little longer???

LorenaZa336

Asked by LorenaZa336 at 6:35 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Just do what your doctor says. My prayers are with you.
    luvmikyds

Answer by luvmikyds at 6:37 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I wish i could give you a good answer, but idk... the doctors know what is best. Try to stay calm, I will keep you, your baby and your family in my prayers, good luck.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 7:22 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• follow doctors orders...don't stress and stay off your feet as much as possible. good luck to you and the little one
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 7:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Be calm
    Bedredt and no spices in your food at all.
    amanda81919

Answer by amanda81919 at 7:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Positive attitudes can do amazing things! Keep your spirits high and take care of yourself the best you can! Thinking of you!
    KTurner4

Answer by KTurner4 at 11:35 PM on Apr. 13, 2011