My Ex's family, in laws, are stalking and harrassing me after i won sole custody. Any one else?

Long story short, my ex is in jail for many charges, including DV, and known drug user. I finally kicked him....either way, i won sole custody recently. His grandmother filed for grandparents visitation. They use to babysit, but recently I enrolled my youngest in preschool. My two older kids refuse to visit her, because of the coaching and harassment they receive and gossip they hear.Now these people are stalking me. Waiting outside the daycare for me to bring the littlest (their obsession) to them. I was allowing visits but my daughter said some disturbing things last visit . These people had the nerve to pull another child from her elementary classroom to question and interrogate her. I understand they love my youngest, but they are hurting her by gossiping and telling her inappropriate things about me.

milfy_071808

Asked by milfy_071808 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Get a protective order. Thats the only advice i can give.
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 4:54 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Yep Im there with ya! My ex stalks me. He shows at every visit exchange with a videocamera and is all in our faces. One time he was even hiding in the alley with his video camera. I have tried to get a restraining order but hes technically not doing anything illegal. They also stalk me on cafemom I caught them and on myspace. They are total losers with no life. I try and ignore them.
    Anonymous

• Give the schools copies of the custody order and a written statement of who is allowed to pick up your children. Also agree with trying to get a restraining order. My ex MIL used to threaten to take my ds when he was with his father for visitation and leave the state with him, so I know your fear. I told her if my son was ever not there when I went to pick him up I would immediately call the cops! Also notify the law guardian, if they had one.And call the police every time they are harassing and stalking you it may take a while but something will get done.They are probably just trying to scare you into visitation, stay strong and they will probably give up.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 5:02 PM on Dec. 1, 2008