Do you believe a person with massive plastic surgery to be beautiful?

I just saw a link saying that J Lo was the most beautiful person in the world. IMO, she's had too much plastic surgery to be considered beautful. It's just cheating.

Your opinion?

BlueSaphire

Asked by BlueSaphire at 6:41 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• if you can tell they had it I tend to feel sorry for them and think them fake rather than beautiful. take all that make up off and put them next to someone who has had nothing done and you will see who is beautiful.. the "plain jane"
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 6:44 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Did she have plastic surgery? can you please provide the links ( interesting) I live in Mexico so I'm a little out of the loop
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 6:45 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I feel beauty comes from within. No matter how beautiful you are on the outside.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 6:45 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I think Jlo is beautiful and I doubt it if she had plastic surgery, she is young why would she need to?

Answer by older at 6:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I don't think JLo has had plastic surgery at all.
    Jealous much?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 6:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Let's use Heidi Montag as a bad example for doing plastic work at her age. And then visit the Housewives of BH. Jlo....demi moore...probably had some restalyne, botox and lipo but that's it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I don't think Jennifer Lopez looks like she's had much done. Probably some fillers and botox but that's about it. She's only around 41 I believe.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• BlueSaphire

Comment by BlueSaphire (original poster) at 6:57 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Put the new hair and makeup on that other face...If you consider angles...I don't even think her nose has been done. Her brows are the same...
    Anonymous

• I think she just has better hair and makeup in the latter photo.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:02 PM on Apr. 13, 2011