Stupid thoughts.. wow.. adult content

Example: someone just wrote they were from Mexico and my first thought was "wow, i didn't know computers were so popular down there"

It's stupid because I KNOW they do have computers and there isn't a country in the world without them at this point.

do you ever find yourself having stupid thoughts like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I read this question , laughed and moved on then I'm taking a bath and the term African-american popped in my head then I started thinking would you call people from south america, south america Americans?.....Yeah, and I'm not even blonde, so I had to come back and share that.... LOL
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 8:35 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Well, this country makes advertises other countries like they have no technology at all lol
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 6:57 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I find myself thinking, sometimes, that every 18-23 year old kid that is hanging out during the day with buddies is addicted to drugs. Stupid thought, but true, more often than is good.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• all the time i blame it on the pregnancy lol
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 7:17 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Yea. I realize its dumb after I say it out loud to my boyfriend and he looks at me like im a nut!
    k.raine

Answer by k.raine at 7:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2011