MEN and WOMEN

Do you ladies think men and women tell stories different? I mean say you and your husband had friends over for dinner and you were going to tell them some thing that had happen it could be about the two of you or about the kids. Even if you both were not togther when it happen say another friend told you both some thing but at a different time maybe she told you first then him.  What ever one of these you would be in use it.

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 7:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• My S/O does takes him an hour to get out a 5 min story..LOL-
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 7:05 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Every person tells the same story differently, man or woman. Its just a point of view thing.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 7:12 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• My husband can NEVER get ANY details of a story together properly. He can tell the same story 50 times, and each time it'll be different!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 7:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I'm more detailed oriented than my husband...he leaves out major parts of the story....and I have a friend who is even more detailed oriented than me....everyone is different in how they perceive something, and how they look at it has a whole heck of a lot of difference in how they tell it.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 7:36 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I think every one puts there own spin on things. Just your own speech pattern can change the way you speak.
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 9:41 PM on Apr. 13, 2011