Has anyone here heard of or used the method of REFLEXOLOGY to conceive?

NTAMS

Asked by NTAMS at 7:34 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I have heard of the term but never heard of it being practiced during pregnancy
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 7:36 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I had a friend in high school study reflexology for her Senior Project. I "had" to be a person she practiced on. I don't know how it would apply to conception though, other that to say there is a spot on your foot/feet that directly corresponds to somewhere on the body.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Yes to I've heard of it ~ I personally didn't have to use it for conception, but am studying to be a reflex therapy practitioner (reflexologist). Aside from the well-known benefits of reaching deep relaxation and reducing stress, it improves blood circulation, helps to balance the body. The reflexologist can work to trigger the points correlating to conception (ovaries, uterus, etc). It's by no means a guarantee because of all the many reasons some women cannot conceive, but it's worth the try and will benefit overall health regardless.
    fade2blue82

Answer by fade2blue82 at 1:18 AM on Jun. 27, 2011