What's your perfect storm?

mine: A hot summer afternoon, then a storm rolls in and dumps rain with thunder and lightning. Then soon after the storm abates, the sun comes back out and there is the delicious fresh summer rain smell. :)

bootsky

Asked by bootsky at 7:37 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I love it when it storms all night, heavy rain, starting at about 6pm. Complete with lightning and thunder. Best sleeping weather ever.
    k.raine

Answer by k.raine at 7:42 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Here in S. FL that happens every day in the summer. My favorite storm would be a snow storm...the kind that keeps you snow bound inside for a couple days :) Missing my New England days
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:45 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I love when it hails lol....It doesnt happen here often, we don't usually get more then rain but when it starts hailing I have to go to the window and watch....it's exciting lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• my fav. are the ones that roll in out of the blue and black out the brightest day (around late afternoon early evening time), storms all day and night with lightning and thunder, the rhythmic rumbles of thunder and the crash of lightning are so peaceful. Then the next day it is just fresh and full of that luscious rain smell. . . AWE! :)
    Anonymous