How long after having multiple miscarriages should I wait to try again?

I had 4 in the last 2 yrs and I waited about 2-3 months each time and still couldn't carry it. My dr could not find any reason for it. It's now been 6 months since the last one and I have been on the pill this whole time until this month, just trying to get my periods regular. I want to try again, but I'm scared. I have no living children and I'm 30 with a history of endometrosis and cervical cancer so I feel my time is running out. My dr had always told me with endometrosis the hard part is getting pregnant and that doesn't seem to be the issue now, it was for the 1st 2 yrs in all we have been trying for 4 yrs. My dr says after 35 it will be much harder.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• With Endometrosis its hard to get pregnant cause the fetus can't attach to the wall lining. You might want to see a Professional that deals with this condition, get a 2nd Opinion. Good Luck hun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• after i lost my first one we waited 2 years to try again most of the reasson was we were scared it would happen again but the dr told me i could try again within 6 mo if we wanted to. And we were still young so that had a major part in us wating two years also.
    GraciesMom52407

Answer by GraciesMom52407 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• i had 4 m/c, I conceived immediately after the 4th ( which i had a d/c... ) i never had a period in between. I am now 33 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby girl
    o0o_Alleigh_o0o

Answer by o0o_Alleigh_o0o at 3:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I am a surviver of cervical cancer (twice) and I conceived two children within four years after the first diagnosis. I was also told that since I was 36 and having the cervical biopsy and freezing that becoming pregnate would be very difficult. I appreciated his professionalism and honesty, but I was sure that if it was meant for us to have more children, it would happen. Two biopsies and freezings later..we have a daughter and a son =)
    I just received a hysterectomy after the last cervical precancerous diagnosis and am delighted I kept the faith.
    ladyoprayer2

Answer by ladyoprayer2 at 6:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2008