Breastfeed vs Bottle

Breastfeed vs Bottle?

nyw_sara

Asked by nyw_sara at 7:42 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in

• I persoally loved breastfeeding. It was a great bonding experience
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:43 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Whatever is best for mama and baby...some people can't BF b/c of medical reasons...this question is going to open up a can of worms. In my opinion, I would PREFER to BF. I BF my daughter until she was 8 months old. She bit my nipple 3 times so hard that it drew blood. I pumped until she was 13 months old and she also had bottle from time to time.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 7:44 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• For me it was bottle (for all 3 daughters). I tried breastfeeding with all 3 but for some reason it didn't work well - I wasn't producing enough milk. With my 1st daughter I even rented a hospital grade pump and nothing :( With my 3rd daughter it was SOO PAINFUL - it was worse than my labor pains :((
    doopey

Answer by doopey at 7:45 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Breastfeed.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:45 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• It's a mother's choice...neither is wrong...and neither should be knocked.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 7:45 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Breastfeed. I am too cheap to buy what I could produce for free.

That being said, I was lucky enough to be able to BF all 3 of my kids. And as long as you feed your baby, it's all good.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:46 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• oooh boy....can't wait to see the brawl on this one.

I preferred the bottle. It was SO liberating to say, "honey, i'm taking a bubble bath, will you feed the baby this time?"
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 7:46 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• for me: breast feed.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:49 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I definetly agree either way though. My bestfriend just couldn't breastfeed, her son wouldn't latch so she had to bottlefeed. My stepmother had quads so she couldn't produce enough milk. And I know some woman just have to go right back to work so bf isn't an option. I was just lucky enough to be able to stay home and lucky to beable to breastfeed. Some womans bodies justcan't do it, but that is ok. It doesn't make any mother any less of a mother!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Breastfeeding. Definitely.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2011