Im 19 wks and I am so anxious to know the sex of my baby.. and in the last ultrasound the baby had it's legs crossed. what should I do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• what the heck do u mean.... what should you do?????????? uhmmmmm reach up there and move the legs around.

kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 7:45 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• check the chinese gender calendar!! lol google it
    k.raine

Answer by k.raine at 7:45 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• In my day there was no way to find out so it was always a fun surprise! Maybe you will be able to have another one done??
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 7:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• You can have a 3D ultrasound done. Only one of my babies hide and it was a girl. I would think a boy couldn't hide it all.
    rayna_82

Answer by rayna_82 at 7:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• you cant really do anything... maybe if you get another one drink a little juice before hand so maybe the baby will move a lot?
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 7:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Tell him/her to behave! LOL j/k if u are going to have another ultrasound ask the tech to check a little longer and drink juice right before u go so he/she will be active and get a better chance of them not getting stuck in one position, if not , you can go pay for a 3d or 4d ultrasound on your own or choose to just wait it out GL
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 7:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• The only reason I would really, really want to know would be economics aside from that, there are no surprises in life other than this sick news on the television on the state of the economy. I always wanted a girl but now know why God did not provide what I wanted instead I had 2 husbands, 1 died and the other should(sorry) but I ended up with 4 boys. The last son at 37, love them all but I also have 2 grand daughters. So it really does come down to economics but most of all what makes you happy. Good luck and enjoy the rest now.
    chillywilly10

Answer by chillywilly10 at 7:56 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• The only thing you really can do is wait.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:11 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• well have nother one if u complain of stomach cramps or something they might
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 10:42 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• You can do a 3D ultra sound..... With the youngest she did not show her stuff at my normal U/S so I paid for a gender check at a 3D place. I actually got more then my money worth I went during the week when they are not as busy and she spent much more time then what I paid for because she didn't have an appt after me.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 10:45 PM on Apr. 13, 2011