Am i the only one that feels like this?

does anyone else feel like you and your S/O are drifting apart?

do you ever get the thought that maybe you wont be together forever and get really nervous about it?

or it it just me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Not drifting apart I get nervous we wont be together forever but I have been in 2 failed marriages and have lost my fairy tale belief. But I try to not let fear rule my life. But bottom line is no you are not alone.
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 7:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I've been there before it took a long time but I broke it off. I went through a hard time but I'm really happy now.
    rayna_82

Answer by rayna_82 at 7:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• iv only been in one other relationship this long and we ended up breaking up :/ and the man im with now has NEVER been with anyone longer then 5 months...im just afraid something or someone is going to rip us apart....and it actually really scares me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:49 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• no it's not only you. relationships are hard work. it's even harder when you have kids involved. both partners have to make the effort and want to make the effort for the relationship work. if you feel that you don't want to be with someone then leave for yourself and children so you can find happiness.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 7:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• i love the guy im with with all of my heart i dont want to be without him....im just afraid of something stupid breaking us up....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I feel like this sometimes. Marriage/Relationships are hard. Kids make things harder. If youre young I think its harder (I got married at 19, and i'm 21 now, 1.5 kids and a deployment cant break us up). You have to try to grow together while still retaining personal identity. Just work hard, give your all. Thats the best I have. Its not going to be easy, it never is. But if it was easy you wouldnt appreciate it as much.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 7:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• occasionally
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 8:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I've felt that way before but I think it's all part of the process. Relationships have their ups and downs..
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 9:40 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• its not even like were fighting though we haven't fought since October last year, i think since i got pregnant we haven't done anything special with eachother....and thats why i feel like this
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• sometimes but only time will tell
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 11:42 PM on Apr. 13, 2011