my babys dad is harassing me about me claming the baby is his

and he is saying that he aint gonna give the dna to prove it he is also having his friends call me up and say im a slut and they know the baby aint his and that i got stds i have no clue wut i should do any advice???

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 5:04 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• get a court order, he will have no choice
    Anonymous

• If his not the dad why won't he submit his dna. You can get a court order. Good Luck.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 5:05 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• ignore him and get a court order for dna you will need one anyway when you file child support if he didnt sighn the birth certificaite. if its court ordered he wont have a choice unless he wants to sit in jail.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• yep.. what they said.. im kinda in the same situation
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 5:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I'd find yourself a lawyer, my dear, and I wish you luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• omgosh! immaturity, He's willing to make a baby but not take care of it. I know it must be hard for you these are suppose to be the greatest moments and h'es ruining them. There's really not much you can do hopefully by the time the baby is born he'll grow up a little bit. Now, you have a baby to worry about and that baby to live for. Do what you have to do for you and your baby. Don't wait on him and do't go backward this time you have to move forward. I've been there and my baby's dad didn't stop me from getting my own apartments and getting everything I needed for my baby. In the end he was kinda jealous that I got everythng I had on my own. After he knew that we didnt need him he wouldnt leave my daughter side. I hope it'll be the same for you. Good luck!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:31 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• My honest opion... Whats the point?? 1st of all he's worthless for even putting you through this stress at a time like this. 2nd why even try to prove this child is his? For the amount of anguish,agony & depression u will have to face with court appearences, vistation rights, child support, tracking him down when u cant find him, explanations to ur child on why his father is a loser and the list goes on...My advice is do what im doing. u can do just fine alone or at least with good family & friends-raise him/her on ur own. Why should he get away with it? Both u and ur baby deserve a good man in life. If & when the father decides to be a man it just may be to late by that time. He doesnt matter AT ALL--only u and ur baby do.. Good luck!! andrea
    1bundleofjoy

Answer by 1bundleofjoy at 5:57 PM on Dec. 1, 2008