Best ovulation kits?

i have been ttc for 5 months and nothing. hada mc in september and feel like a failure. any ovulation kits worth recommending?

octoberjul

Asked by octoberjul at 8:11 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I used the internet cheapys from amazon. Some women like the digital ones pricey but maybe worth it.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 8:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I am also looking to start an ovulation kit. Wal mart has 3 diffrent brands I am going to start after my periond starts. Clear Blue, is the most exspencive but I dont think I need to use an exspencive one. They all do the same thing and are made for the same thing. I am intersted to see what it shows me. I havent been pregnant for 9 yrs and havent been able to concieve So I am hoping this works.
    Tammychar

Answer by Tammychar at 8:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• They are VERY inaccurate.

Get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility and learn to chart.

I have gotten pregnant all 4 times FIRST cycle trying when charting.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 11:57 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

•  

Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com/ to trace your cycle and find the date of ovulation.

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 2:26 AM on Apr. 16, 2011