Have you taken your kids to Build a Bear Workshop?

CometGirl

Asked by CometGirl at 8:25 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Yes, we go several times a year usually on special occasions. You can get coupons for 5-10 off of a 30 dollar purchase when you sign up for their emails.
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 8:02 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Yes -- my DD loved it -- and it ONLY COST ME an arm and a leg to get out of there! :-)
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 8:26 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Yes, shortly before she turned 5. We had a gift card from Christmas over a year ago. She can get a bit shy, which she did, but she loved picking out her furry friend, and giving it a bath and naming it and dressing it. Because of cost it is definately not a ritual thing, but it was fun.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 8:28 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Only once, when my niece had her bday party there. He did not care for it too much but I liked it cause I did not have to pay for anything. : )
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:28 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Yep, when they were little - they loved it.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:30 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Once, years and years ago. They were maybe five? Both my kids loved it, and my brother was paying so it was fun for me too! Those dang bears are expensive!
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 8:34 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I took my son and his friends there for my son's birthday party. It was a blast. You can set a limit on each child...for example: one small animal with one outfit so they the kids know their limits before they start! The parents were there too so they could buy another outfit or accessories for them if they wanted, but it was so much fun. The kids had a blast!!!
    KTurner4

Answer by KTurner4 at 11:18 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• no but i would like to
    JoyJoy

Answer by JoyJoy at 12:33 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• No, but I want to. DH says it's too expensive. :/
    liz.1986

Answer by liz.1986 at 11:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2011