SNOW!!! R U GETTIN ANY??

YES!!! We never get snow lately because of bad winters, and now it's been snowing all day!! And it's only the 1st of December. I'm so happy that maybe we'll have a cold winter and have a good crop season this year.

Where do you live and is it supposed to snow any for you?

I'm in south-western KY.

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 5:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• NO FAIR!!! WAAAA! lol....just kidding. But seriously, I live in Arizona, and here in Tucson it is 72 degrees. Some of my neighbors are going swimming.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 5:24 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• im in ohio and we are getting it again
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 5:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Yes!! I'm in the Thumb of Mi. and we're getting horrendous amounts!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 5:19 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I'm in NC...it hasn't snowed here yet :( We'll be lucky if we get one or two snowfalls this year.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I wish it would snow..its about 75 and my kids went to school in shorts today. BTW I live in CA.
    trendymommy4

Answer by trendymommy4 at 5:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I'm in NC. And nope no snow yettt! My kids are desperate for it too!
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 5:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Im in Indiana and it has been snowing all day..I love snow!
    Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 5:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Alabama, and it snowed a good bit this morning, but not enough to stick or anything. But maybe it's a sign that we will get more snow this winter. It usually doesn't snow until like January.

renea20

Answer by renea20 at 6:31 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Wow I had no idea it snowed in Alabama ever. I live in NW Ohio and we have had some but only a bit at a time and we were supposed to get a couple inches yesterday and it poured all day instead boo hoo.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 6:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• salexander....
    LOL. Yeah, we get some occassionally. Usually just enough to make a few snow-balls with, though. lol. But I do remember in like '93 or '94 we got a HUGE blizzard. I was only 7, but it was almost over my head. I will never forget that. But snow is so rare here that when it snows like an inch, all schools close. lol. DH is from Illinois and he said they would go to school even when there was 4 or 5 inches. Not here!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 8:39 PM on Dec. 1, 2008