When you L-E-A-V-E your man at home alone for days at a time while you’re on vacation what is it that is on your mind when it comes to H-I-M beginning at home that long alone?

Chunky_Dynamic

Asked by Chunky_Dynamic at 8:41 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• why would I go on vacation without him?
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:41 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Not a thing. I've done it before and left him with all 3 kids. He handled it nicely. :)
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 8:44 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Let's see - last time I left my husband and children at home while I went to a state twins convention - the house was actually cleaner then when I left.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:46 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• We take vacations together but there was one time that I went to Italy for the weekend with my neighbor. Her husband and my husband stayed home. They drank a lot and played video games a lot, but they had everything cleaned up by time we were home. I didn't think nothing of leaving him alone by himself. He is an adult and knows right from wrong.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:46 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I've never left my hub to go on a vacation w/o him and the kids. I've left to go to 2 funerals, but I would definitely NOT call them vacations (going somewhere to ball your eyes out is NOT fun, especially when its someone you'd have thought would at least have a few more years left in him). I did wonder how he and the kids were, and I would call frequently to make sure the kids didn't kill him :P

Now, I've gone on vacations while he was deployed, but that's a different story.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I've left him with kids for business trips and all was fine. I have no desire to take a vacation without him. I wish my Mom was still in good enough health to watch my grandkids so we could get away a few days without them :)
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Last time I left my husband at home by himself, I came back to the nasty looking apartment. Flies everywhere dirty dishes, vomit all over the floor cause he had a party. Never doing it again.
    charmd18

Answer by charmd18 at 8:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Every year my rainbow warrior sisters and I (A group of super close girlfriends) go on a girls only camping trip for a few days. I imagine my boyfriend spending most of his time playing computer games. Sometimes I do wonder about him going to the bars and getting drunk and acting inappropriate with the females. I try really hard not to let my mind go there, but he has had faithful problems before while drinking... but I dont let it ruin my time :) I love my camping weekend!!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 8:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Nothing. I'm enjoying my vacation lol. (I call him & visa versa throughout the day so it's good.) I don't worry unless he gives me a reason to!
    Mrs_Doll

Answer by Mrs_Doll at 9:12 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• i worry about everything. lol from how the kids are to what hes doing and how everything is going. lol
    adriana1024

Answer by adriana1024 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 14, 2011