Trying to Get Pregnant?

i been trying to get pregnant for about 7 months now and nothing is happends and im afried that there something wrong with me cause before this i was married to my ex for 5 year and i still didnt get pregnant and now that im with someone new i feel like its my fault that i can have kids and i dont knwo what else to do i been to dr and asking them to test me and they keep saying oh your to fat u cant have kids so we cant test you cause your fat and stuff like that and it hurt that dr would say that yea i knwo im fat but im workign on lossing weight my boyfriend help me out alot and its great to have someone to help you i just want to do what else can i do to get pregnant i mean is there any meds i can take or what can i do can anyone please help me i really what a family i really want to be a mom everyone else in my family has or is having kids but me and it sad im almost 30 and havent had kids yet i just want to be a mommy really bad if you can help please let me know any help would be great thanks for taking the time to read this

Cherylprice05

Asked by Cherylprice05 at 8:44 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I would find a better dr...has this been your primary or an ob/gyn? If you are overweight and don't have a regular cycle that will be difficult, because you don't know when you're ovulating. Also if you're heavy and irregular you may have PCOS? Keep working on the weight loss find a knowledgeable OBGYN with a good bedside manner. If you happen to be in NH I can recommend one lol sometimes in some of the groups on here I've seen convo's about Plus Size Pregnant friendly drs. Good luck! Easier said than done, but try not to stress (that never helps :)
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 8:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• thanks i been trying my best to loss the weight and its hard i dont have a regular monthly and the last time i had a monthly was back in nov. and i keep telling the dr to put me on pills to help me be regular and she keeps telling no and i dont know why this is liek the 2 dr i been to that is mean to me i jsut wish i could find a good dr that wont always up me down
    Cherylprice05

Comment by Cherylprice05 (original poster) at 8:53 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Just stay postive girl! God has a plan :) Next time u see ur dr say ur not taking no for a answer
    ahafwife09

Answer by ahafwife09 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• thanks im glade your here for me
    Cherylprice05

Comment by Cherylprice05 (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Weight is only a minor issue with conceving and your Dr is taking the easy way out with that response. Now if your weight is contributing to your ovulation problems then need to check for that. It is possible that you have PCOS, look it up there is a check list. This can and should be treated cuz it can cause health problems later on in life. The best way to get what you want from your Dr is to educate your self so that you know which questions to ask and what symptoms you are having most Drs will not take the take to help you figure them out. Sad but true.
    On the plus side you still have time I was 36 almost 37 when I had my first. I alway had irregular periods and yes I am overweight but I wasn't always so I knew that was not the problem.
    I am sorry that you have been treated badly by your Dr. Hugs
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 9:38 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I have PCOS and have for 7 years and have conceived all 3 of my children naturally and drug-free. With this child i'm pregnant with we used Fertilaid- it's a vitamin that helps balance your fertility health and i got pregnant that very month. It's worth a try
    www.fertilaid.com
    kyleighsmama07

Answer by kyleighsmama07 at 7:15 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I agree find a different more kinder doctor. And try eating all organic food that may help some love be blessed. Jesus loves you and I do too.
    jenkinswife2011

Answer by jenkinswife2011 at 9:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2011