Leaking?

I'm 37/38 weeks pregnant, and all day, every time I stand up, or if I'm walking around for a bit, I feel like I'm leaking a little...like I'm peeing, only without the feeling of peeing. I've gone to the bathroom a lot today, so my bladder hasn't been overly full at all. Is this likely just weak pelvic muscles, or could it be my water has broken and I'm leaking amniotic fluid? Or am I just being over worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Your water broke it sounds like go to the hospital, congrats!
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 8:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Sounds like urine, I was afraid of the same thing. I did however go get a test done to make sure. They just put a strip of paper right inside you and if it turns a certain color then it's leaking. It will definitely ease your mind so I would call. Once your water breaks you need to deliver within 24 hours. Since you think you leaking I think you will be fine to wait until you can go to the doc in the morning, but if your too worried call L&D tonight.
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 8:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• This only happens when you stand? the baby maybe pushing on your bladder very common as the baby gets bigger. The reason I say this is gernerally the baby will act like a cork when standing and when you sit or lay down the fluid is able to flow more freely.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 8:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• You're so close to your due date that I would go to the hospital. Better safe than sorry.
    Mrs_Doll

Answer by Mrs_Doll at 8:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• What color?
    Odor?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 9:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I have the same thing happen to me and im almost 37 weeks! my ob checked my cervix at my last appointment since i have also been having contractions and he said my cervix is still high, closed and thick so it could be pee but u should get check just in case better to be safe rather than sorry. GL
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 10:21 PM on Apr. 13, 2011