My cousin was invited to a wedding with a guest and she is bringing her girl friend because she has no guy friends to take. Is that weird to take a girl?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Why is it weird? Whether it is a romantic girlfriend or a platonic girlfriend no0 big deal She was invited and told she could bring a guest.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Why would it be weird? I flew to California to be in my friend's wedding. My husband had no interest in going and decided to stay home with the 3 kids. I brought my friend to Cali with me and we had fun!
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 8:49 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I don't think it's weird, she's taking the person she'll have the most fun with. Is your cousin straight? If she weren't would it be a problem in your family? (not accusatory, just curious, I know different families and different areas of the country etc. different values/expectations)
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 8:53 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I do not think its weird. No matter what the situation may be, you should be allowed to bring anyone to an event like that. I believe that no matter what the relationship, everyone has a right to be happy and in love or to bring someone as a friend.
    Wiccangirl24

Answer by Wiccangirl24 at 8:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• perfectly fine to do, not weird
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Not weird at all!
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 9:11 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Nope, not weird at all!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:30 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Not weird at all!!!
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 10:44 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Not at all, presumably the invitation does not tell her to bring only a guy guest .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 11:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• nope
    linah12345

Answer by linah12345 at 7:20 AM on Apr. 14, 2011