what do you want to stop

or behavior you wish you could unlearn or a habit you want to stop?
I wish I could stop smoking and being so picky with who I choose to be friends with.

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Smoking would be my choice.

Answer by gemgem at 5:15 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I wish I could stop overeating. Or stop biting my nails. Or stop thinking such destructive, depressing things about myself and the world >:(

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I bite my husband hates it, and I don't really like it either, but I just can't stop!

Answer by brandyj at 5:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I wish i could stop cussing and eating junk.

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 5:36 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• deffinitly biting my fingernails...i thought i was the only one who still had this bad habit!! ive always felt like the only adult woman who still bites her fingernails. i also wish i would stop coming up with excuses for why i dont do things; exercise, run errands, try new things.

Answer by okmanders at 5:55 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I quit biting my nails once I learned how much germs and bacteria are under them even if you wash frequently! Definately curbed that habit. HOWEVER, I seriously need to get control over my potty mouth. I cuss worse than anyone, and its horrible!

Answer by rosesNclovers at 6:01 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i wish i wasnt so lazy. i want more motivation to do things that i really want to do. like exercise and eat right and clean up after myself so my house is always nice and neat. i do do these things just not everyday like i want :(

Answer by Keeely07 at 6:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I would have to say swearing would be a good one for me to lose...also I should exersize more

Answer by salexander at 6:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Having kids LOL 3 in 3 yrs in kinda bad. No I love my kids but i wish they would have been a little father apart.

And i'm with you ^^ mama about the exercising

Answer by edgpag at 6:50 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I've been trying for years to stop blaming my character flaws on my childhood. I heard a really good example of the mentality that allows us to point fingers at our parents for our adult traits: If you woke up in the morning and looked at your hair in the mirror, you wouldn't pitch a fit and blame your mattress for the problem! You would accept that it is your problem and take the necessary steps to fix it. I'm now trying to do that daily with the things I don't like about myself: I accept that they are MY problem, and I take the necessary steps to fix them.

Answer by jburg2541 at 8:58 PM on Dec. 1, 2008