Mariah Carey and her maternity photos (eww)

Ok I don't really care for the has been but this ain't making any sense

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/04/13/mariah-carey-i-wish-my-babies-would-get-off-my-bladder/

Hopefully that link works and check out those maternity photos. That looks horrible. Those photos are suppose to be about the belly, the glowing mothers face, and proud to be papa not some wanna be Demi more type nonsense. All of it, to me, looks very gross and unprofessional. With all that makeup on you can't see her glow, the way his head is positioned is wrong (very uncommon for the father to be in that position), and her face is all in the camera. From what I have of ine and seen of others....you are rarely looking directly into the camera. And if you are it is unforced like hers lol

Seems like to much nudity too....opinions? :)

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 8:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Entertainment

• I agree they are not nice photos at all. Weird looking.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Her facial expression is almost a little uncomfortable. Pictures like that are probably best appreciated by the couple and maybe people closest to them. A couple are a little better than the one you mentioned, but still I dunno. Congrats, good for them, let's hope for healthy babies but it's nothing I want to see. And before I get any negative comments there have been tasteful beautiful pregnant shots.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 8:57 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I can't believe they chose a pic of him grabbing her big floppy titties for the cover. Just trashy. All of it. She's a big attention whore. Icky.
    That'll be a nice before you were porn...I mean born picture for the babies to see when they are older.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:04 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I see nothing wrong with these photos. She is a beautiful pregnant woman, and they are showing their love for their soon to be children. These photos depict a natural, beautiful pregnant woman and loving father.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 9:08 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• One of the pictures look like his face is in her crotch. Why can't she be a beautiful pregnant woman with at least some panties on. They lack taste. Demi's pics were nude, but at least she was positioned properly.

Not to mention, I don't want my kid staring at Nick Cannon grabbing her breasts on the cover of a magazine at the grocery store check out.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:11 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Ugh... that was almost embarrassing to see. Very trashy I think.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 9:11 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• And that poor child someday seeing a picture of Daddy grabbing Mommy's boobs...
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Personally, Ive been a fan of Mariah for a very long time.. I see nothing wrong with the photos. She looks like a proud momma to be, what is gross about that? :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 9:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• It could have been done better- it took away the natural look of pregnancy. (They covered up her belly with other articles.) The first thing I thought when I saw this was "okay i see her face, boobs...but wheres the baby bump? Oh...there it is..."
    newmommy10.5.10

Answer by newmommy10.5.10 at 9:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I must admit, that was awkward, but she seems to be proud of her body.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 9:17 PM on Apr. 13, 2011