how can you tell if a baby droped?

Well usally my son is up high like under my ribs and the top of my tummy is always so hard from him being up there. Well i noticed alot of pressure on my lower stomach and pelvis and the top part of my stomach is flat and flabby when its usally hard could this be a sign that he dropped? I have no clue since i carried my DD really low anyways i wasnt able to tell with her.

GraciesMom52407

Asked by GraciesMom52407 at 11:18 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like he dropped. With my daughter I couldn't tell but with my son it was obvious. He went from being right up against my ribs to being really low. I could place my hand right under my ribs and press in and there was no baby there.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 11:21 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• when you can breathe again and it feels like you have to pee every 3 minutes is a good sign you've dropped
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I had my son premature (33weeks) but I could tell he had dropped. I could feel it when he turned his head. It was against my pelvis aand very uncomfortable, and there was pressure.
    Jessnpat2

Answer by Jessnpat2 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Going to the restroom all the time will tell ya if you have dropped. lol Feeling lots of pressure all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jul. 10, 2008