Where would you like to settle down?

What city, state? What do you think is so great about it?

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 5:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Id go back home to Palm Springs Ca or maybe Oceanside. I like it there because that is where I was born and raised and would love to go back when I retire.

Answer by gemgem at 5:24 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Great question ...I am interested in all of the responses myself since I will be looking into this for the future and am also wondering where is everyone looking to retire to. Also, why this direction etc. The economy has me looking into the next best affordable place to live off my retirement years. So what is the new up & coming place to settle down at? Inquiring minds want to know. Thank you!
    Bellafleurs

Answer by Bellafleurs at 5:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• anywhere away from his mother!! LOL
    Anonymous

• id like to live in texas closer to my mil...i know crazy right. well my family lives in the same town as we do & it makes my DH sooo jealous. i just want to show him that he wouldnt like it any better closer to his mom haha.
    retirement id like to live in colorado in the summer & south texas in the winter...or okinawa japan cause its like hawaii but better haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 5:42 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• San Antonio tx is a very affordable and family friendly place to live
    Anonymous