What are some great deals you have found while shopping?

Yes of course I was watching the Extreme Coupon show.lol. I was at K-Mart and they had a lot of cute women's tops on sale for $1.99. The ones I got were all normally $16.99 or more. One was $24.99. I spent $7 on one and got 5 of the ones on clearance. I spent $17 and some change on 6 real cute tops! I love finding things like this by accident. One time JC Penney had a brief sale 90% off for clothes on racks that they pushed out into the mall on a weekday. I got a $70 dress and matching jacket for $7! I was thrilled to see the Miley Cyrus clothes on clearance at WalMart because my nieces love her. I got them a bunch of it for their birthdays! I love to get more for my money and love even more to see the price that it was before the mark down.

ThatBoysMom

Asked by ThatBoysMom at 9:19 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Shopping

• Bermuda shorts for my girls for $1-3 (regularly $25, and short shorts aren't allowed at their school), shorts for myself for $3 (stretchy "work out" ones that were regularly somewhere in the $15 range), my favorite undies for $1/pair (regularly $7 each)...bogo bras & shoes...
    Anonymous

• high heel shoes for myself are about usd 25, coach brand. i think that is the cheapest price i have got. and other shoes on http://www.2sshoes.com are so cheap,that i wanna all!!
    isabella2011

Answer by isabella2011 at 3:24 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• pjs for my son 3 bucks a pair at a high dollar store
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 7:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2011