• In the Spotlight:

do u ever not feel pregnant?

I am about 6 weeks pregnant and lately I havent really been feeling pregnant and I'm scared that this is a symptom for miscarriage. I havent' had bleeding or anything. My sister went for her ultrasound at 8 weeks and her baby measured at 5 weeks. I'm just scared this is going to happen to me. Has anyone felt like this and it was normal or should I be concerned?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• At six weeks, I think LOTS of women don't feel pregnant! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Its a weird knowing you are pregnant but not feel it. I did not feel pregnant until I had the belly and could feel the baby. For the first few weeks-- I was on pins and needles wondering if something could have happened.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 5:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i didnt feel pregnant until i started showing and i felt her move.. so its understandable
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 5:24 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I didn't know I was pregnant at all until seven weeks, so you have a one-up on me already haha =] It's perfectly normal to not feel pregnant all the time. It's still a new thing for you, and your body hasn't made any huge changes yet. You still have a LONG way to go, don't worry...you'll start to feel pregnant once morning sickness kicks in and your belly starts to grow :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• im 5 and 1/2 months and sometimes I dont either its all okay I think I asked this same question like 5 times around 8 weeks the sooner you show the more you just know . .
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 5:33 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i felt like that too its normal. when your belly starts showing and your baby starts kicking and you can feel it you wont get that non pregnant feeling anymore i dont think
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:33 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I didnt feel pregnant ealry in the pregnancy like you...I think it lasted for me until about 12 weeks. When you get to be about 27 weeks like me, you feel pregnant. Just hang in there.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 5:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Enjoy the early days when you dont "feel" pregnant. I had morning sickness and woke up one day without it. It was back the next day... Enjoy.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 5:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Lol sweety im 18 weeks and sometimes i dont even feel pregnant lol,that is until i either get sick or i get lucky and feel the baby move,so dont worry its completly normal
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 5:57 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• When I WASN'T throwing up or having awful heart burn, sometimes I'd wake up when I was in the first trimester and feel completely normal and not even pregnant. I'm 32 weeks now and I still have that on occasion where she's not moving and I'm actually feeling decent and kind of feel like I did before I was pregnant. We rented a heart doppler monitor though because I had a miscarriage before this pregnancy and so on days when she was quiet I would just check her real quick and feel good afterwards...I think you have to wait until you are a certain amount of weeks along though before renting one!
    AmberTimmons84

Answer by AmberTimmons84 at 6:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2008