What is your reason for bumping questions?

I normally bump them when I either really like the question or want to hear more opinions on the topic. What about you?

amberdawnbarr

Asked by amberdawnbarr at 9:24 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I bump when it is a really good Q, when there are some really good answers, or noone has answered, and I don't want it to be lost.

I am kindof bump-crazy . . . . i bump alot!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 9:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• The main reason I bump is if I consider it a good question. Usually it's like I'm saying 'good question' to them if I bump it.
    If they haven't received many responses yet, I'll bump it so people are more likely to see it even if it had been a while since it was posted.
    If I want to see more answers or get the attention of others so more people participate--maybe on an interesting debate IMO.
    If I want to give my friend a point (but even then, I usually just bump if I really like the question too).
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 10:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• ditto. . . or else I bump if it is a good question and I don't know an answer for it. . . :)
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 9:25 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Same, or when I think its a good question and the momma probably really needs help with it..so more people will see it.
    k.raine

Answer by k.raine at 9:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Oh, yea, BUMP!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 9:40 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I usually bump a question when I want it to get more attention, and because I like the question.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:43 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Good question and I want to see more opinions
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 9:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• When it is a good question and really want them to get more answers and mor opinions. Once in awhile I will bump if I think it is a good question, but I do not know how to answer it.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 10:37 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Usually when I want more info, or I think other moms could benefit from the answers/question.
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 10:53 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• same here
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:30 PM on Apr. 13, 2011